9 Easy Trick Questions
Sharpen your mind with these simple trick questions to keep you mentally alert.
Research has shown exercising the mind helps a person to prolong their mental capacity and avoid dementia in their latter years.
Have fun and stay mentally sharp with these trick questions.
- How can you arrange for two people to stand on the same piece of newspaper and yet be unable to touch each other without stepping off the newspaper?
- How many 3-cent stamps are there in a dozen?
- A rope ladder hangs over the side of a ship. The rungs are one foot apart and the ladder is 12 feet long. The tide is rising at four inches an hour. How long will it take before the first four rungs of the ladder are underwater?
- Which would you rather have, a trunk full of nickels or a trunk half full of dimes?
- Steve has three piles of sand and Mike has four piles of sand. If they put them all together, how many do they have?
- In which sport are the shoes made entirely of metal?
- If the Vice President of the United States should die, who would be President?
- How can you throw a golf ball with all your might and – without hitting a wall or any other obstruction – have the ball stop and come right back to you?
- Find the English word that can be formed from all these letters: PNLLEEEESSSSS