The 20 Facts of Office Reality You Need To Know
Memorize this hidden list of office reality rules the company never told you about in your training classes.
This covert knowledge will give you the edge to advance in the office environment and possibly even get a raise!
- Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings: they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
- If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos, then you probably haven’t completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
- Doing a job right the first time gets the job done. Doing the job wrong fourteen times gives you job security.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity, probably has a scapegoat to put the blame on.
- Plagiarism saves time.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try management.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
- Teamwork means never having to take all the criticism yourself.
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.
- Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
- The team wastes time, so you don’t have to.
- Hang in there, retirement is only an eternity away!
- Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like a slacker.
- A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
- When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- You can succeed despite management getting in your path.
- Aim low to reach your goals and avoid disappointment.
Keep these rules to yourself and do not share them with anyone! They might be used against you.