Easy Living With Coupons
Here are ten ways to tell if you are living on nothing.
- You attend a weekly coupon club.
- You’ve been driving on the spare tire for over three months.
- Fast food is your idea of fine dining.
- You spend more time counting change during a week than you spend at church.
- You’re outraged when the price of a can of soda goes up a nickel.
- You haven’t purchased a name brand product in the past ten years.
- You take the pennies from the container next to the cash register.
- Your family gets presents a week after Christmas – you love that 50% discount.
- Matinee. Every time.
- Ramen flavors correspond to days of the week in your home.
Have any more ways ideas to live a relaxed life style? Offer your advice with a comment.