List of Dog Property Laws
These are the formerly unwritten laws given by a dog to his (or her) master.
Maybe some humans will find the dog property laws funny, but dogs by their very nature think in the following order:
- If I like it, it’s mine.
- If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
- If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in anyway.
- If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
- If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
- If I saw it first, it’s mine.
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
Now that you have the top dog property law list, place it somewhere you will remember, so you can refer to it in the future, should you forget any of them.
Pass this list on to other dog owners who may not be aware of their importance.
Your friends will be grateful that they finally understand why dogs act the way they do, and they will thank you for it.