The censors could not stop these comments before they went live on national sports telecasts with surprising results.
- Weightlifting commentator: “This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.”
- Dressage commentator: “This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.”
- Paul Hamm, Gymnast: “I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.”
- Boxing Analyst: “Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.”
- Softball announcer: “If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.”
- Basketball analyst: “He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn’t like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.”
- At the rowing medal ceremony: “Ah, isn’t that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.”
- Soccer commentator: “Julian Dicks is everywhere. It’s like they’ve got eleven Dicks on the field.”
- Tennis commentator: “One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them… Oh my God, what have I just said?”
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.