The 16 top reasons why men
lose an argument with women
- If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it’s exploitation.
If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your rear end and find something better.
- If she has a headache, she’s tired.
If you have a headache, you don’t love her anymore, you must be fooling around.
- If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you are a pervert.
If you don’t, you are a fag.
- If you ask her to do something she doesn’t enjoy, that’s domination.
If she asks you, it’s a favor.
- If you buy her flowers, you’re after something.
If you don’t, you’re not thoughtful.
- If you cry, you’re a wimp.
If you don’t, you’re insensitive.
- If you get a promotion ahead of her, it’s favoritism.
If she gets a job ahead of you, it’s equal opportunity.
- If you keep quiet, it’s male indifference.
If you don’t, you are an insensitive bastard.
- If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you are a sexist.
If you don’t, you are unromantic.
- If you make a decision without consulting her, you are a chauvinist.
If she makes a decision without consulting you, she’s liberated woman.
- If you mention how nice she looks, it’s sexual harassment.
If you keep quiet, it’s male indifference.
- If you’re proud of your achievements, you’re an egotist.
If you’re not, you’re not ambitious.
- If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you are a male chauvinist.
If you stay home and do the housework, you are a pansy.
- If you try to keep yourself in shape, you’re vain.
If you don’t, you’re a slob.
- If you want it too often, you are oversexed.
If you don’t, there must be someone else.
- If you work too hard, there is never any time for her.
If you don’t work enough, you’re a good-for-nothing bum.
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.