Skip to the content
3 ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS AN IRISHMAN:
- He never got married.
- He never held a steady job.
- His last request was a drink.
3 ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS A PUERTO RICAN:
- His first name was Jesus.
- He was always in trouble with the law.
- His mother didn’t know who his father was.
3 ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS AN ITALIAN:
- He talked with his hands.
- He had wine with every meal.
- He worked in the building trades.
3 ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS A BLACK:
- He called everybody brother.
- He had no permanent address.
- Nobody would hire him.
3 ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS A CALIFORNIAN:
- He never cut his hair.
- He walked around barefoot.
- He invented a new religion.
PROOF THAT JESUS WAS A JEW:
- He went into his father’s business.
- He lived at home until the age of 33.
- He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure He was God.