These phrases can have double meanings.
- Have you looked through her briefs?
- He is one hard judge.
- Counselor, let’s do it in chambers.
- Her attorney withdrew at the last minute.
- Is it a penal offense?
- Better leave the handcuffs on.
- For $200 an hour, she better be good.
- Can you get him to drop his suit?
- The judge gave her the stiffest one he could.
- Think you can get me off?
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.