- You met him in prison.
- During your initial consultation he tries to sell you Amway.
- He tells you that his last good case was a Budweiser.
- When the prosecutors see who your lawyer is, they high-five each other.
- He picks the jury by playing “duck-duck-goose.”
- He tells you that he’s never told a lie.
- He asks a hostile witness to “pull my finger.”
- A prison guard is shaving your head.
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.