Skip to the content
20 Things You’d Love To Say At Work But Can’t
These brilliant work quotes may find you searching for another job.
- I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
- I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
- I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
- It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
- I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of it.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a damn.
- I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
- And your crybaby whiny-butt opinion would be…?
- Do I look like a people person?
- This isn’t an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?
- How do I set a laser printer to stun?
- I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted a paycheck.