I’m always too tired to do the work.
For a couple years I’ve been blaming it on lack of sleep
and too much pressure from my job.
Now I found out the real reason:
- The population of this country is 237 million.
- 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.
- There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to finish the job.
- Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving only 19 million on the job.
- 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.
- Take from the total, the 14,800,000 people who work for the State and City Governments and that leaves 1.4 million workers.
- At any given time there are 188,000 people sick or hurt and in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do all the work.
- Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.
- That leaves just two people to do the work.
- You and me.
- And you’re sitting at your computer reading jokes.
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.