Have you been guilty of these 10 mistakes?
Welcome to the club, because everyone has committed these mistakes at least once.
- You set the alarm on your digital clock for 7 pm instead of 7 am.
- The radio station doesn’t tell you who sung that last song.
- You rub on hand cream and can’t turn the bathroom door knob to get out.
- People behind you on a supermarket line dash ahead of you to a counter just opening up.
- Your glasses slide off your ears when you sweat.
- You have to inform five different sales people in the same store that you’re just browsing.
- You had that pen in your hand only a second ago and now you can’t find it.
- You reach under the table to pick something off the floor and smash your head on the way up.
- You hear a snippet of a song when passing a shop, and now you can’t get it out of your head.
- Someone honks their horn at you when you’re walking down road, and you have no idea who they were.