After a two year long study, The National Science Foundation announced the following results on corporate America’s recreation preferences:
- The sport of choice for unemployed people is: BASKETBALL
- The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is: BOWLING
- The sport of choice for front line workers is: FOOTBALL
- The sport of choice for supervisors is: BASEBALL
- The sport of choice for middle management is: TENNIS
- The sport of choice for corporate officers is: GOLF
The higher up you are in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.