16 reasons to use a consumer product with care
Only lawyers would put these warning or instruction labels on a consumer product.
- HAIRDRYER INSTRUCTIONS:
Do not use while sleeping.
- ON A BAG OF FRITOS:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
- ON A BAR OF DIAL SOAP:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
- ON A BOX OF FROZEN DINNER:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
- ON A HOTEL-PROVIDED SHOWER CAP IN A BOX:
fits one head
- ON TESCO’S TIRIMISU DESERT:
Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box.)
- ON MARKS & SPENCER BREAD PUDDING:
Product will be hot after heating
- ON PACKAGING FOR A ROWENTA IRON:
Do not Iron clothes on body
- ON BOOTS CHILDRENS COUGH MEDICINE:
Do not drive car or operate machinery
- ON NYTOL (A SLEEP AID):
Warning: may cause drowsiness
- ON A KOREAN KITCHEN KNIFE:
Warning keep out of children
- ON A STRING OF CHINESE MADE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS:
For indoor or outdoor use only
- ON A JAPANESE FOOD PROCESSOR:
Not to be used for the other use
- ON SAINSBURY’S PEANUTS:
Warning: contains nuts
- ON AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PACKET OF NUTS:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts
- ON A SWEDISH CHAINSAW:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands