Ten common phrases used at the office which have double meanings.
- I need to whip it out by 5.
- Mind if I use your laptop?
- Just stick it in my box.
- If I have to lick one more, I’ll gag.
- I want it on my desk, NOW!!!
- HMMMMMMMM….I think it’s out of fluid.
- My equipment is so old, it takes forever to finish.
- It’s an entry-level position.
- When do you think you’ll be getting off today?
- It’s not fair…I do all the work while he just sits there.
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.