Worried about PostMenopausal Syndrome (PMS)?
Here is a handy checklist for women who believe they suffer from PMS.
- Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
- You’re adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
- The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
- Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
- You’re using your phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says, “How’s my driving-call 1-800-EAT-CRAP.”
- Everyone’s head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
- You’re convinced there’s a God and he’s male.
- You’re counting down the days until menopause.
- You’re sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
- The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.
Check with your doctor to confirm your condition and advice on how to handle postmenopausal syndrome.
For more information on PMS check out the WebMD site.