Without further ado here are the
10 Question Psychoanalysis Quiz Answers
- The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
- The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
- The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
- (Passive/aggressive) The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
- No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a close personality. You’d prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
- If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
- The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in first answer. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, Styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.
- Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in first answer.
- The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
- How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life