Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize.
Do not think about the questions excessively.
- You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
- You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
- What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
- You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.
- Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
- You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.
- You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
- What do you do with the cup?
- You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
- How will you cross the water?
This has been a relational psychology test. The answers given to the questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.