This biker cannot win
This guy was working on his motorcycle on his patio, while his wife was in the kitchen.
He raced the engine on the cycle and somehow, it slipped into gear.
The man, still holding the handlebars, was dragged through a glass patio door and laid on the floor inside the house along with his prized motorcycle.
The wife, hearing the crash, ran into the dining room and found her husband on the floor, cut and bleeding, with the motorcycle lying next to him and the shattered patio door.
She ran to call for an ambulance.
Because they lived on a fairly large hill, the wife went down several flights of long steps to the street to direct the paramedics to her husband.
After the ambulance arrived and bought her husband to the hospital, the wife up-righted the motorcycle and pushed it outside.
Seeing that gas had spilled on the floor, the wife got some paper towels, blotted up the gasoline, and threw the towels in the toilet.
The husband was treated at the hospital and released to come home.
After coming home, he looked at the shattered patio door and all the damage done to his motorcycle.
He got depressed, went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and smoked a cigarette.
After finishing the cigarette, he flipped it between his legs into the toilet bowl while still seated.
The wife, who was in the kitchen, heard a loud explosion and her husband screaming.
She ran into the bathroom and found her husband lying on the floor.
His pants had been blown away and was suffering from burns on the buttocks, the back of his legs and his groin.
The wife called for another ambulance.
The same crew was sent and the wife met them at the street.
The paramedics loaded the husband on the stretcher and began carrying him to the street.
While they were going down the stairs to the street, one of the paramedics asked the wife how the husband had burned himself.
She told them and the paramedics started laughing so hard, one of them tipped the stretcher and dumped the husband out.
He fell down the steps and broke his arm.