Do marriages survive in good and bad times? This collection of quotes shows both experiences test the bonds of friendship, often to the limits.
- Marriage is when a man and woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond. But after a while, you’re looking for a club and a spade.
- Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy. – Gary Busey
- Marriage is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, and sometimes you just want to throw up.
- Marriage is like a fine wine. If tended properly, it gets better with age. If not, it turns into vinegar.
- Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is the husband.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it. – Ann Bancroft
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Marriage is the only battle where you get to sleep with the enemy.
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. – Rodney Dangerfield
- Getting married is like trading the adoration of many for the sarcasm of one. – Mae West
- An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. – Agatha Christie
- Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.
- Marriage is like a game of chess. One false move, and you’re mated. – Irving Chernev
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow internet service to see who they really are. – Will Ferrell
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. – Henry Youngman
- Marriage is like a walk in the park… Jurassic Park
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.