Ten Commandments on the
relationship between men and women.
Once you memorize these simple principles about men and women, you can live in harmony forever.
- Smart man + smart woman = Romance
Smart man + dumb woman = Pregnancy
Dumb man + smart woman = Affair
Dumb man + dumb woman = Marriage
- A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item she does not need.
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- A successful man is one makes more money than his wife can spend
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- To be happy with a man, you must love him a little and understand him a lot
To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
- Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed
Women somehow deteriorate overnight.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t
A man marries a woman expecting she won’t change, but she does.
- Married men live longer than single men
But married men are more willing to die.
- Any married man should forget his mistakes
There’s not use in two people remembering the same thing.
- A woman has the last word in any argument
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.