Remember these facts of life
They could save your sanity in dealing with idiots!
- The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
- A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
- It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
- Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
- If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
- The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
These are the facts of life that have withstood the test of time, so just remember them next time you meet a jerk.