A physician claims these are actual comments from his patients made while he was performing colonoscopy exams:
- “Take it easy, Doc, you’re boldly going where no man has gone before.”
- “Find Amelia Earhart yet?”
- “Can you hear me NOW?”
- “Oh boy, that was sphincterrific!”
- “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?”
- “You know, in Arkansas, we’re now legally married.”
- “Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?”
- “You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You do the Hokey Pokey….”
- “Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!”
- “If your hand doesn’t fit, you must aquit!”
- “Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.”
- “You used to be an executive at Enron, didn’t you?”
- “Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?”
What is a colonscopy exam?
“Colonoscopy is a test that allows your doctor to look at the inner lining of your large intestine (rectum and colon). He or she uses a thin, flexible tube called a colonoscope to look at the colon. A colonoscopy helps find ulcers, colon polyps, tumors, and areas of inflammation or bleeding”
What is a colonscope?
“The colonoscope has a small camera attached to a flexible tube that can reach the length of the colon.”
New York Times
How does a patient prepare for colonscopy exam?
“You will need to completely cleanse your intestines.”
New York Times
Ahumorsite is supported by its audience. If you make a purchase through an advertisement on this site we may receive a commission at no cost to you.