Secret rules of partying
The unwritten truths for having a fun time during parties.
- Partying: abstain from wine, women, and song, but mostly song.
- Never have sex with a stranger unless you are stranger than them.
- Never argue with a women when she’s tired – or rested.
- A woman never forgets the men she could have had – for a man, it’s the women he couldn’t have.
- During partying, it’s better to be looked over than overlooked.
- Don’t say no, say maybe, say any old thing, say come back in the spring, but don’t say no.
- A man can be happy with any woman as long as he doesn’t love her.
- People playing leapfrog must complete all jumps.
- Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone.
- Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation and the other eight are unimportant.
- When partying, don’t do it if you can’t keep it up.