Skip to the content
10 signs you’re too old to trick or treat
- You get winded from knocking on the door.
- You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
- You ask for high fiber candy only.
- When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
- People say, “Great Keith Richards Mask!” and you’re not wearing a mask.
- When the door opens you yell, “Trick or…” and can’t remember the rest.
- By end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
- You have to carefully choose a costume that won’t dislodge you hairpiece.
- You’re the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
- You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.