Escape from the ordinary with these funny signs that need a second look.
Share them with friends and family for a good time together.
- In the window of an Atlanta clothing store
Sid’s pants is open
- On the wall of a British Columbia cleaning service
Able to do the worst possible job
- In a New York jewelry store
Genuine fauz pearls
- In a Kansas City oculist’s office
Broken lenses duplicated here
- In a Boston fast-food parking lot
Parking for drive-through customers only
- Billboard on Florida highway
If you can’t read, we can help
- On the Triborough Bridge in New York
In event of air attack drive off bridge
- On a Lockhart, Texas, gas station and minimart
We’re out of Rolaids, but we’ve got gas.
- At the basketball court in a North Carolina YMCA
Anyone caught hanging from the rim will be suspended
- On the door of an Ellsworth, Maine restaurant
The Indian Trading Post will be closed for Yom Kippur
- In a Grand Rapids restaurant
- In a Dayton barbershop
During vacation of owner, a competent hair stylist will be here
- On a Jacksonville, Florida, bookstore
Rare, out-of-print, and nonexistent books
- In a Vancouver shoe repair shop
We will heel you
We will save your sole
We will even dye for you
- At a gynecologist’s office
Dr. Jones, at your cervix
- At a podiatrist office
Time wounds all heels
- On a septic tank truck
Yesterday’s Meals on Wheels
- At an optometrist’s office
If you don’t see what you’re looking for,
You’ve come to the right place.
- On a plumber’s truck
Don’t sleep with a drip
Call your plumber
- Billboard sign by Florida highway
Your wife is hot
Better get your A/C fixed
- Outside car dealership
The best way to get back on your feet – miss a car payment.
- Pasted outside muffler shop
No appointment necessary. We hear you coming.
- On window of Chicago radiator shop
Best place in town to take a leak.
- On restaurant window
Don’t stand there hungry; come on in and get fed up.
- Sign on the back of septic tank truck
Caution – this truck is full of political promises