Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/disk2/1122728/www/ahumorsite.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/frontend/schema/class-schema-utils.php on line 25
Skip to content
- The generation of random numbers is too important to leave to chance.
- If it ain’t broke, take it apart and fix it.
- Resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm).
- Does anal retentive have a hyphen?
- Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research.
- Gravity: It’s not just a good idea. It’s the law.
- Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. DON’T DRINK AND DERIVE!
- Never believe generalisations.
- There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don’t.