Some people never mature
This list of 25 practical jokes should never be attempted in a store, but despite warnings, some idiots will do them.
- Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
- Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
- Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
- Start playing video games in the electronics section and see how many people will join you.
- Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
- Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
- Leave cryptic messages on the computers.
- Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
- When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin, narrow aisles.
- Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” to see what happens.
- Tune all the stereos to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10”.
- Play with the automatic doors.
- Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!” See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
- While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this crap, anyway?”
- Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
- Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”
- Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
- Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
- As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow! Magic!”
- Put candy bars on the layaway plan.
- Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
- Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows.
- Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
- Ask other customers if they have any spare change.
- Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, “I’m Batman. Come, Robin, let’s go to the Batcave!”
If you try these dumb practical jokes in public, you deserve to go to jail without parole!